- Q1What does cookie matching allow you to do?A1
Allows you to match 2 unique identifiers.
Has the bug bitten you? Take the complete quizHERE
- Q2Which Ad do you think works better?A2
Sorry to disappoint you, but the answer is impossible to guess. It could change depending on your search query, the time of day, your geographic location, the position of the ad on the page and a bunch of other factors. That’s why at 2adpro we methodically test and optimize every element of our ad texts from headline to display URL. And once we’ve finished testing, we test again.
- Q3Header bidding has become quite a common phrase being bandied about. So what exactly is header bidding?A3
d) As you can see, header bidding is a pretty complex subject but worth talking to 2adpro about.
- Q4OK, so maybe you weren’t so sure what header bidding is. Would you know what an ad server is?A4
b) Remember: Both buyers and sellers of display ad inventory use ad servers.
- Q5The DMP acronym means…A5
b) Data Management Platform
- Q6What is ‘fill’ rate?A6
d) The ratio of paid to served impressions across a publishers web site
- Q7Who uses Data Management Platforms?A7
d) DMPs are used by everyone
- Q8What does a First Look deal ensure?A8
a) Priority access to inventory
- Q9Through which media channels can you buy ads programmatically?A9
e) You can buy ads programmatically across all media channels
- Q10How is a viewable video impression defined?A10
b) 50% for 2 seconds
- Q11What does the acronym ‘VAST’ stand for?A11
a) Video Ad Serving Template
- Q12What is frequency capping?A12
b) Restricting the number of times a user is targeted
- Q13What are open marketplaces?A13
a) Exchanges where all advertisers can bid on the same inventory